Skip to content
- “STORIES of IMPACT” video review for Improvisation, Community and Social Practice and Research office, University of Guelph
- 2016 Video Producer “Music Moves” children video profiles for Orff Music Education
- “Transported: Objects of Meaning and the Immigrant Experience”: 6 films for Guelph Film Festival installed with accompanying artifacts at Guelph Museums
- Dreaming At Land’s End/Rever Au Bout Du Monde” at The International Institute of Improvisation Summit at GASPE, Quebec. Produced 6 experimental video and sound projects composed of participating improvisers dreams and live musical soundscapes.
- A SENSE OF WONDER Four videos created in collaboration with Deaf youth for Art Gallery of Guelph and Artist in the Schools and Community (Ontario Arts Council). Screened at Milton Centre for the Arts, CAFKA 2018, International Deaf Film Festival, Hot Docs Cinema, Art Gallery of Guelph.
- “Ghost: IMICO,” experimental video on former foundry workers
- Five videos in a year long residency with the Institute for Improvisation, Community and Social Practice, University of Guelph. For the whole story see here: WHAT WAS NOW. Videos included Sound Painting, Interruptions, Give Yourself Credit, Vertical Squirrels Live and Katy’s Song.
- So Much Depends Upon is a collaborative video made with Cheryl Turner while working with Action Read, Adult Literacy Centre. It was screened in a lie-down cinema in the Via Train Station, Downtown Guelph